North West Umpires & Scorers Association
If you are keen to get involved in helping out your club & giving umpiring a go, its really easy to get started. The North West Cricket Union is very keen to assist the introduction and development of new and current Umpires and Scorers in the North West & below is how to get yourself involved.
- Let your club know of your interest to get involved in doing some umpiring.
- Decide how many weekends/evenings it would suit you to get involved.
- Log in and complete the ‘Occasional umpire online course’ (30 mins approx.) Link here
- If keen to progress your umpiring, contact the Umpires and Scorers Association – Details at bottom of page
- Complete – Umpiring Stage 1
- Complete – Umpiring stage 2 (Both courses £40 if bought together)
- Undertake – Portfolio work for active umpires
- Complete – Umpiring Stage 3
- Gain – Admission to Interpro Panel
- Selected – ICC Pathway
Active umpiring Requirements (Umpires & Scorers Association)
Match Fee’s (Active serving umpires)
- Intermediate £30
- Championship £35
- Premiership £37.50
Get involved here
Contact the North West Umpires & Scorers Association: firstname.lastname@example.org