Smash It Cricket provides boys and girls from 5-9 years old with 6 weeks of non-stop fun!
This program is an entry level participation programme, aimed at providing boys and girls aged 5-9 with a great first experience in cricket. It’s an opportunity for new participants to get involved in the sport for the first time. (Children slightly older or younger can still register!)
The activity and game-based programme is suitable for all skill levels, providing your child with the foundations to begin a lifelong love of physical activity and cricket, while making friends in a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Six one-hour sessions
- Focus on developing your child’s movement skills
- Safe play environment
- Valuable time with your kids – mums and dads are encouraged to take part too
- Easy online registration
- Includes cricket playing kit to keep!!
- We provide a safe, fun learning environment that will keep kids coming back.
- £25 (6 weeks)
- Includes a free cricket set worth £20!
By registering for Smash it Cricket your child will be guaranteed 6 weeks of non-stop fun, activity and skills development. The programme is suitable for all children new to cricket and sport as the sessions are designed to teach the basic skills of the game. Every child will receive a certificate that logs their achievements as they learn each new skill.
- Movement – Keeping active through the ABC’S of movement
- Batting – Hitting lots of balls
- Throwing – underarm and overarm
- Catching – small and large balls
- Bowling – overarm & underarm
- Teamwork – fun games with friends
- Smashing Fun – respecting others
- Help your child at home with their ‘at-home’ challenges & learn new skills
- Stay at sessions and join in in helping the kids enjoy it
- Become an activator by completing a 2 hour course @ your club
Programmes are starting in July 2019! Sign up now..!
Your Smash It Activator is: David Bradley
- Monday 15th July 6-7pm
- Monday 22nd July 6-7pm
- Monday 29th July 6-7pm
- Monday 5th Aug 6-7pm
- Monday 12th Aug 6-7pm
- Monday 19th Aug 6-7pm
Your Smash It Activator is: David Scanlon
- Thursday 18th July, 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 25th July, 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 1st Aug, 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 8th Aug, 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 15th Aug, 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday 22nd Aug, 5.30-6.30pm
Your Smash It Activator is: Alistair Handforth
- Monday 29th July, 2-3.30pm
- Tuesday 30th July 2-3.30pm
- Wednesday 31st July 2-3.30pm
- Thursday 1st Aug 2-3.30pm
- Friday 2nd Aug 2-3.30pm
29th July – 2nd August, Every day, 2 -3.30pm
Your Smash It Activator is: Jamee McCauley
- Friday 19th July 5-6pm
- Friday 26th July 5-6pm
- Friday 2nd Aug 5-6pm
- Friday 9th Aug 5-6pm
- Friday 16th Aug 5-6pm
- Friday 23rd Aug 5-6pm