Help your kids at home by helping them complete these challenges & why not have a go yourself. Please mind the windows..
- Catch & Step: Take a catch with your child/partner & take a step back – lets see how far back you can get..
- Higher & Higher: Take 10 catches on your own & throw it a bit higher each time – lets see how high you can get..
- Knock em Over: set up the stumps & stand back – lets see how many balls it takes to hit them..
- Stump Destruction: Bowl at the stumps & remove a stump each time its hit – lets see how many balls it takes to remove the complete set..
- Keepy ups: Hitting the ball in the air continuously – Lets see how many tap-ups you can do in a row..
- Stump Hero: Protecting the stumps, get someone to bowl towards the stumps & you must try to stop it with the bat – lets see how many balls you can stop from hitting the stumps..
- In the washing basket: Get someone to bowl 6 balls and you need to try to hit the ball into targets (like washing baskets) – lets see if you can hit the target..
- Bullseye: Target hitting, set up bottles (plastic), empty plant pots or whatever – lets see how many throws it takes to knock them over..
- Stump Destruction: Throw at the stumps & remove a stump each time its hit – lets see how many balls it takes to remove the complete set..
- Super Over: Right, you both have 6 balls each – Lets see how many you can score in 6 balls (batting & bowling)..
- Get it, Hit it: Get someone to roll out the ball & identify a target. ie. hit the bin – Lets see how quickly and how accurately you can get the ball to the target.
We offer a Cricket Activator course which covers the basics of the smash it cricket program & the below activity sheets. For further information contact email@example.com