Help your kids at home by helping them complete these challenges & why not have a go yourself. Please mind the windows..
- Take a catch with your child/partner & take a step back – lets see how far back you can get
- Take 10 catches on your own & throw it a bit higher each time – lets see how high you can get.
- Knock over the stumps – lets see how many balls it takes to hit them.
- Demolish the stumps, remove a stump each time its hit – lets see how many balls it takes to remove the complete set.
- Keepy ups – Lets see how many tap-ups you can do in a row.
- Protecting the stumps, bowl 6 balls towards the stumps & stop it with the bat – lets see how many balls you can stop from hitting the stumps.
- In the washing basket, bowl 6 balls and have the batter try to hit the ball into targets (like washing baskets) –lets see if you can hit the target
- Target hitting, set up bottles (plastic), empty plant pots or whatever – lets see how many throws it takes to knock them over.
- Stump Destruction – remove a stump each time its hit – lets see how many balls it takes to remove the complete set.
- Super Over – Lets see how many you can score in 6 balls (batting & bowling)
- Fetch the ball & hit a target, roll out the ball, once the player picks it up, tell them the target to throw to hit – Lets see how quickly and how accurately you can get the ball to the target.
We offer a Cricket Activator course which covers the basics of the smash it cricket program & the below activity sheets can also be purchased for £5. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org