These resources have been created by the North West Cricket Union & are intended to assist player, coach, volunteer and official development.
- John Stanworth Podcast – Lancashire Cricket Academy Director to England Women’s Academy Head Coach. He is a former Lancashire wicket-keeper and coach, sharing his experiences of the player and coach pathway from participation to performance, how he navigated the challenges and opportunities he faced. Listen Here
- Craig Young Podcast – Current Cricket Ireland international and North West Cricketer discusses his journey in cricket – Listen Here
- NWCU Player pathway & Learning Environment – The NWCU deliver a workshop highlighting the current player pathway & the importance of coaching in each environment – View Here
- Andy McBrine Podcast – Current Cricket Ireland international and North West Warriors Captain discusses the killer instinct in cricket & his journey so far – Coming Soon
- Dr Kyle Paradis Podcast – A Sports Psychologist & Lecturer at the University of Ulster. This workshop is focusing on team dynamics, roles and leadership in sports teams – Listen Here
- Ian McGregor Podcast – Current North West Warriors Head Coach discusses all things cricket – Coming Soon