These resources have been created by the North West Cricket Union & are intended to assist player, coach, volunteer and official development.
- John Stanworth Podcast – Lancashire Cricket Academy Director to England Women’s Academy Head Coach. He is a former Lancashire wicket-keeper and coach, sharing his experiences of the player and coach pathway from participation to performance, how he navigated the challenges and opportunities he faced. Listen Here
- Craig Young Podcast – Current Cricket Ireland international and North West Cricketer discusses his journey in cricket – Listen Here
- Andy McBrine Podcast – Current Cricket Ireland international and North West Warriors Captain discusses the killer instinct in cricket & his journey so far – Listen Here
- Dr Kyle Paradis Podcast – A Sports Psychologist & Lecturer at the University of Ulster. This workshop is focusing on team dynamics, roles and leadership in sports teams – Listen Here
- Ian McGregor Podcast – Former North West Warriors Head Coach discusses the coaching role and the North West Pathway – Listen Here
- Podcast 1-6 Overview – Current North West Development Team discuss the key learning points for them from the first 6 podcasts – Listen Here
- Brett Reid Podcast – Current Sport Development Consultant with Sport New Zealand discusses their Balance is better approach & similarities to NW Cricket – Listen Here