Vacancy | Event Executive | Cricket Ireland
The role of the Event Executive will be to support the Event Manager with all aspects of the delivery of Cricket Ireland’s Home International fixtures, National Cup Finals, Conferences and Awards. It will be an extremely hands-on role giving the candidate the opportunity to be involved with the staging of large-scale events at all levels.
2018 sees Cricket Ireland hosting a number of high profile events including the Ireland v Pakistan Test match in May and the Ireland v India T20I series in June.
– Previous Event and Event Administration Experience
– Be eligible to work in Ireland on a full-time basis.
– Full clean driver’s license
– Excellent working knowledge of modern Microsoft IT and software packages including Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong administrative skills
– Must be highly organised and be able to work under pressure, with the ability to multi-task
– Strong written, verbal, communication skills
– Assist with the recording of all Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, updating budgets
– Update Production schedule as required
– Collation of all contractor insurance and safety documentation
– Coordination of meetings and distribution of relevant materials as required
– Liaison with Event Contractors and club personnel
– Preparing all venue packs and briefing documentation
– Management of catering figures for all international fixtures – including vouchers for staff, volunteers etc.
– Set up of Media Centre at all events
– Management of site office at large events – radio sign out/ contractor & staffing sign in/out
– Liaison re car parking queries
– Preparation of event FAQs and website updates
– Event set-up at women’s international fixtures – power, marquees, furniture, team requirements
– Compiling of team, volunteer and staff handbooks
– Collation of information for debrief reports
– Management of all Event Volunteers – recruitment, briefing, uniform
– Administration of all accreditation requirements for broadcast, staff, volunteers, players, match officials. Support Media manager with media accreditation.
– Liaison with team management, venue managers and club officials
– Assist with administrative work for the Interpro Series
– Working alongside Event Manager and Site Manager on set up of the venue pre and post event as well as being on site on event days
– Attendance at operational planning meetings with club and local councils
– Assist with the planning and delivery of the Cricket Ireland Awards & ICC Annual Conference
– Assist with all Hospitality requirements
– Event Ticketing
– Any other duties as reasonably required by Cricket Ireland
REMUNERATION AND ROLE LOCATION
– The package will include a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
– Position tenure: Full time contract
– Position location: CI head office, Clonshaugh, Dublin.
– Annual leave: 25 days pro rata
– The closing date for applications will be 1st February
– Letters of application and full CVs should be sent by email with the subject headline Events Executive to email@example.com and will be confidential
– Interviews will be held on 6th and 7th February
– Role must commence in early March
– A detailed job spec can be downloaded here: Event Executive