U17 Boys and Girls Warriors Sessions
The NWCU are hosting a number of open sessions for next season’s U17 Warriors Boys & Girls Squads.
The NWCU has sought nominations from clubs and schools for U17 players and will also host a number of open sessions for players. Players/parents can also sign up using the form below based on the criteria of:
– Born in the period 1 September 2005 to 30 August 2007 inclusive
– Demonstrating a high level of ability and/or talent for cricket
Players nominated will be invited to attend screening sessions:
• Sunday 16th October 9.30-12.30pm U17 Boys Bready CC
• Wednesday 2nd November 10-4pm U17 Boys Bready CC
• Thursday 3rd November 10-4pm U17 Girls Bready CC
These sessions are all FREE and players are asked to bring their kit and water bottle.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 14th October and to register please click here.
For the U15, U13 and U11 age groups the NWCU has received nominations from clubs and schools for boys and girls squads. Any player/parent interested in the Warriors programmes should contact their clubs in the first instance to go through the nomination process.