VACANCY: Programmes Co-ordinator
The NWCU are looking to employ a full-time Programmes Co-ordinator
The individual will be responsible for promoting and running the Smash It and Its Wicket Programmes. These programmes are focused on teaching cricket to children aged 5-13 in a safe, inclusive environment.
- Building and maintaining relationships with local clubs and hubs.
- Recruiting new clubs and partners for future programme delivery.
- Promoting the programmes in local primary schools and encouraging transition into local clubs/hubs.
- Delivering school assemblies, tasters and programme roadshows.
- Supporting clubs to provide a safe and inclusive environment.
- Coordinating promotional activities at home international events.
- Providing ongoing support to clubs, hubs, and activators.
- Working closely with the Cricket Ireland Participation Team to ensure a high-quality experience.
Required Skills and Experience
Applicants should have experience inspiring children to participate in sports, delivering sports activities, and working with volunteers. They should possess exceptional communication skills, be confident in delivering presentations, and be adaptable to flexible working patterns. Strong organisation, planning, and time management skills are also necessary, along with attention to detail and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Valid driving licence & access to a vehicle.
- Subject to police vetting.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office.
The application process
The salary will be commensurate with qualifications and related experience. Information on position tenure and location is forthcoming. The closing date for applications is 09/02/24 and interviews will be held after the 14/02/24. Applications, including a cover letter and CV, should be sent by email to email@example.com (Reference: Programme Co-Ordinator).
For more details and how to apply please see the job description: NWCU Programme Co-Ordinator 24.01.24