- An Access NI or Garda Vetting disclosure will be requested to assist with the decision making process for any upcoming NWCU role.
- As part of the application process applicants should be aware that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position.
- As part of the application process Cricket Ireland will request a disclosure in relation to all applicants.
- The NWCU adopts the Cricket Ireland policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders which is available here.
- Access NI Code of practice that the NWCU adhere to can be found here.
- The NWCU adopts Cricket Irelands policy on the secure handling, use, storage & retention of disclosure information which can be found here.
- In cases where the North West Cricket Union must see the certificate in order to make a decision, the certificate is retained for no longer than is required. It will be held securely and returned to the applicant as soon as the decision is made or within 2 weeks. Information will be held in line with Data Protection Act 2018.
- Coaches are required to be current members of the CICA or ECB Coaches Association. Join here
Regional Coaching (Youth Groups) – Click Here to register your interest